Thursday, June 16, 2011

zarine khan hot kiss

images zarine khan hot zarine khan hot kiss. Zarine Khan Wallpapers
  • Zarine Khan Wallpapers



  • bheemi123
    10-03 01:29 PM
    I am on L1A visa with Company A & the I-94 was valid till September 10, 2007.
    Company B has filed my H1B on April 20, 2007 & I received I797 notice dated May 17, 2007 with change of status from Oct 1, 2007.
    In the meantime, Company A has filed an extention of status of L1A from September 10, 2007 on June 8, 2007. For which I received the I797 notice dated June 28, 2007.
    I have few question
    1. What is my status from Oct 1, 2007, as I did not joined the company B. I am not in a position to leave Company A till Nov 15, 2007. As the I797 for L1 extention was of the latter date, whether the law of last action will be applicable here & I can work for Company A on L1 till Nov 15, 2007
    2. If I can work on L1, whether my H1B approval get cancelled automatically. Whether the company B have to file I129 & I539 for me.
    3. If I am out of status what should I do. Do i have go back to my native country immediately & leave to idea to work in USA for ever or there is any other way.

    i did exactly like you..
    Only thing need you to do is u can be with l1 with current company until nov 15th after that..u can work for h1b company..but remember if u want to continue to work for company A forever means not going to use h1b ..then u have to leave the country and then enter the country on l1 visa....if u want to use h1b in nov then it is fine to work with l1...i did that ..and had visa stamps 2 times afterwards...there were no problems...





    wallpaper Zarine Khan Wallpapers zarine khan hot kiss. Beautiful and Sexy Zarine Khan
  • Beautiful and Sexy Zarine Khan



  • GoneSouth
    03-07 08:38 AM
    Get a new attorney. Seriously.





    zarine khan hot kiss. Actress Zarine Khan hot
  • Actress Zarine Khan hot



  • thomachan72
    05-26 05:00 PM
    The point, like ACLU said, is : People should not be stopped/searched/questioned for no reason. It must be done only in response to a suspicious activity.

    This treatment of non-citizens vs. citizens is similar to black people not allowed to sit in the front seats. Just a new form of profiling.
    I completely agree. This is supposed to be the most advance nation on earth. If we show the drivers lisense and give them the social security number, shouldn't they be able to see whether we are legal or not? Carrying the I-94 is a possibility but it is not a picture ID. I am sure they will ask for passport if you only have the I-94. Now if I am required to carry my passport all the time that becomes a real pain particularly if we are on H1/L1 and present for quite a long time. I understand such requirements for B1/B2 who dont establish residence and are either in a hotel / somebody elses apartment. The bottom line is, "times are bad and they are looking for somebody to direct all their anger and unfortunately it is us that they have chosen". I still dont understand the logic behind this. Americans hate people comming here to work but appreciate people staying in their own country and producing cheap goods to be marketted here. There is also this quite ridiculous situation with the drivers lisense, right? most states we have to retake the whole damn test, yes computer and the acutal driving test, each year when we renew the H1b!! Interesting way the past immigrants treat the future immigrants!!





    2011 Beautiful and Sexy Zarine Khan zarine khan hot kiss. Zarine Khan is lusciously
  • Zarine Khan is lusciously



  • sbabunle
    01-01 10:36 AM
    Does this mean a person with EAD has some risk moving to another job even after 6 months if old employer revokes I140?


    There is no problem, but the only thing is that USCIS may not honor your original Priority Date.



    more...


    zarine khan hot kiss. Between zarine khan and
  • Between zarine khan and



  • coopheal
    11-12 11:43 AM
    Why should some else follow up on your brilliant ideas. How about you take the lead and contact media in your area with your ideas. If the reporter is interested you can volunteer to be interviewd and also forward the information on the forum so that whoever is interested can also interview.

    I see a problem in such postings. We only come up with ideas and expect someone else to work on them. I do not think at your workplace this is all you do-- Just give ideas and ask your managers and VP and CEO to follow up on your ideas.

    If lobbying does not work then how come you have a 2 year EAD, You filed AOS in July 2007 due to IV, H1B time is decoupled from H4 time for your wife?

    Well said.... A good idea without implementation is just dreaming....





    zarine khan hot kiss. music, may am zarine khan
  • music, may am zarine khan



  • gimme_GC2006
    03-09 12:25 PM
    and then june....then july....and so on and so forth visa bullietins......:D

    I dont see anything good happening this year..duh :confused::confused:



    more...


    zarine khan hot kiss. Zarine Khan hot bikini navel
  • Zarine Khan hot bikini navel



  • alterego
    09-20 07:55 PM
    In addition to family based immigration, legal immigration includes asylum, refugees (with a special category for Iraqi refugees) and may be more!

    You forgot the weirdest one..................the diversity green card!:)





    2010 Actress Zarine Khan hot zarine khan hot kiss. zarine khan hot
  • zarine khan hot



  • conchshell
    07-28 11:00 AM
    Instead of discussing this matter on IV forum ... please report it to Vishwa Hindu Parishad ( www.vhp.org ) They are actively searching for such issues.



    more...


    zarine khan hot kiss. Zarine Khan in White Jeans
  • Zarine Khan in White Jeans



  • Macaca
    07-17 10:26 AM
    One of their fax letters is below, which is a complete mis-representation of truth - look at point #2.

    Please post URL





    hair Zarine Khan is lusciously zarine khan hot kiss. zarine khan Dhevayani+hot
  • zarine khan Dhevayani+hot



  • belmontboy
    11-12 08:19 PM
    I am not sure what lobbying efforts would do for us, haven't worked so far...In my opinion we need more media visibility which makes politicians to take notice of us. In these troubled times they are open to any kind of ideas that would help the housing market.

    Just show the real numbers to the media -

    Approx 0.5 million people (well educated with decent earnings)
    Atleast 50 to 60% of these people could potentially buy houses if immigration related uncertainities are gone
    Potentially quarter of million buyers for houses, that is a lot!!

    I leave it up to IV core to followup on these ideas. I repeat, as I have done so many times, it is all about marketing + media presence. We won the July 2007 visa bulletin battle because of adverse media reaction to the state department. Grass roots stuff is all good, but no one will ever notice it.

    Enough of "ideating" and start "implementing" [courtesy: IBM ads] :D



    more...


    zarine khan hot kiss. Zarine Khan in Saree | Zarine
  • Zarine Khan in Saree | Zarine



  • coolmanasip
    03-07 09:45 AM
    you are lucky man.....what you say makes sense.......but here is the reality.......

    GC process is 3 step process and the lawyer is representing you (485 stage) as well as the employer (labor and 140 stage)........So, if you leave the employer, most lawyers will refuse to continue to represent you unless they authorized in written by the employer....it is a conflict of interest for them.......hence, I think I will go to some other lawyer for AC 21......and thats why the money.....


    It is bit shocking to know that one will have to pay for just AC21 notification. I mean, if you already have lawyer associated with your GC file, which I believe, most of us should have either appointed by our employer OR hired by ourselves (Many companies give a choice to hire "your own" lawyer). I understand that since one change the employment, the general criteria is to assume that the lawyer (If paticularly appointed by past employer) is now no more attached to the case. But in truth it is not. Fulfilling AC21 notification is part of the whole end to end package since case remains same unless you notify USCIS to change your attorney. In my case I was given a choice to hire "My Own lawyer" and once I started to work on EAD, virtually now he is my lawyer not "my employer's lawyer" and hence he will be sending AC21 related paperwork to USCIS though he told me that he would not do it right now as he is busy with H1 filing load. And yes no extra cost involved..





    hot Between zarine khan and zarine khan hot kiss. Zarine Khan Hot Wallpapers
  • Zarine Khan Hot Wallpapers



  • sanjeev_2004
    06-30 09:33 PM
    In my opinion July 9th onward is the best time to send 485 packages to USCIS. But this is only my opinion and understanding and every one is free to do any thing with their own decisions or with help of their attorney.

    Most of the time my many decisions didn’t proven to be good in past as for as my GC processing goes. So please take your own decision yourself and dont be stressed.



    more...


    house Zarine Khan :love: :kiss: zarine khan hot kiss. Zarine Khan Hot Photos
  • Zarine Khan Hot Photos



  • eastindia
    09-09 01:30 PM
    did any one did math...

    EB1 - all current
    |
    |
    \/
    EB2 - World current
    |
    |
    \/
    EB2 - India / China
    |
    | ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
    \/
    EB3 All
    |
    |
    \/
    EB3 I/C ( When EB1 , EB2 is Current , all visa numbers will flood to EB3 right ? so may be in 4-5 years EB3 may get current ? )

    This is a big fantasy.

    EB3 is not going to get current in the next 4-5 years you said.

    Backlog posted by USCIS and DOS is a lot more than posted. Their data is not totally right.

    The only way EB3 India can be current if all Indians on H1B, EAD are deported by a law. Such law is likely in 4-5 years if outsourcing increase and anti-immigrants blame immigrants for their unemployment. Then EB3 I will get current. But there will be no EB3I to take advantage of it.

    I say we stop dreaming and do a rally in DC.





    tattoo music, may am zarine khan zarine khan hot kiss. zarine khan photos
  • zarine khan photos



  • alisa
    01-27 09:25 AM
    I am glad you posted this.
    I will put the numbers in the excel spreadsheet and see what comes out.
    But these might give more sensible results than the preposterous wait times that we were getting.

    If the average depletion rate for India is 34K per annum, then the wait times would look a lot better I think.

    I am assuming that these numbers include the dependents. So, if 34K adjustment of status were awareded, then, roughly speaking, there were 17K primary applicants, and 17K dependents? Am I correct?

    Also, for the accumulation rate, when we say that 65K H-1 visas are given out annually, I am assuming that does not include the dependents. Am I right??


    FISCAL ------ Employment ------- EB3
    YEAR ----- Total ---- INDIA | Total --- India
    2000 ----- 111,024 | 15888 | 51,711 | -5567 :IV FY 2000 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY2000%20table%20V.pdf)
    2001 ----- 186,536 | 41720 | 90,274 | 16405 :IV FY 2001 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY2001%20table%20V.pdf)
    2002 ----- 171,583 | 41919 | 87,574 | 17428 :IV FY 2002 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY2002%20table%20V.pdf)
    2003 ----- -83,020 | 20818 | 47,354 | 10680 :IV FY 2003 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY2003%20table%20V.pdf)
    2004 ----- 157,107 | 39496 | 88,114 | 19962 :IV FY 2004 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY04tableV.pdf)
    2005 ----- 242,335 | 47160 |122,130 | 23399 :IV FY 2005 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY05tableV.pdf)
    6 yr total - 951,605| 207001| 487,157| 93441
    Annual Avg --------- 34500 | -------- 15574

    If this trend would have continued. There should not be any MAJOR retrogression problem, but if you remember from the Nov 05 VB. The warning was very clear:

    During FY due to anticipated heavy demand, the AC21 provisions are not expected to apply, and the amount of Employment numbers available to any single country will be subject to the 7% cap. It is anticipated that the addition of unused FY-2005 Family numbers and the remaining AC21 numbers to the 140,000 annual minimum will result in an FY-2006 annual Employment limit of 152,000. This will mean an Employment per-country limit for FY-2006 of approximately 10,650.
    To illustrate the effect of the reduced per-county limitation during FY-2006 on the oversubscribed countries, it should be noted that during FY-2005 India used approximately 47,175 Employment numbers.


    If you plug this number into your analysis the result might be a couple of years of advance for your predictions.

    andy



    more...


    pictures Zarine Khan hot bikini navel zarine khan hot kiss. Zarine Khan and Arbaaz
  • Zarine Khan and Arbaaz



  • f1vlad
    01-19 11:23 PM
    Same happened to me in some small town in NH, about quarter mile from Canada, I was just driving on a local road and I pulled over to check my map. So I sit reading map and I hear knock on my window. All of a sudden see couple of Border Petrol agents.

    I only had drivers license. They didn't believe anything I said and they told me that. At which point I told him "Sir, do what you have to do," because conversation sounded more like interrogation.

    Anyway bottom line they got back to my car window and said that they could put me to jail right now and that they cannot find anything on me in their computer. My last attempt was "I can give you cell phone #'s of my supervisor and VP, if you would like". But he handed me my license and said that I should carry passport and H1B with me at all times.

    I agree with some of you who say it's dumb, up to now I still don't carry passport and originals of H1B. I am just afraid to loose it.

    This thread however makes me rethink it, I might just throw passport in the car and take with me whenever I far from car.





    dresses Zarine Khan Hot Wallpapers zarine khan hot kiss. Zarine Khan :love: :kiss:
  • Zarine Khan :love: :kiss:



  • go_gc_way
    01-13 10:37 PM
    http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?p=850460#post850460

    http://www.indiacause.com/services/advt/advt_lst_one.asp?srno=10394


    perm2gc, very good efforts .... I am hopeful, with members like you , we will inch towards our goal "GC".

    At the same time, I hope other members take time and help IV action items.



    more...


    makeup Zarine Khan in White Jeans zarine khan hot kiss. Zarine Khan :love: :kiss:
  • Zarine Khan :love: :kiss:



  • nixstor
    10-26 10:17 PM
    please send the link and doc.

    Please look at the first post in the thread.





    girlfriend zarine khan photos zarine khan hot kiss. HOT AND SEXY ZAREEN KHAN,
  • HOT AND SEXY ZAREEN KHAN,



  • .soulty
    02-16 07:16 AM
    this is why you shouldnt post images before the due time, people dont give up, its an all level 3d battle, dosent matter how good or bad your skills are, this is so you can develop your skills, i m sure thirdworldman wasnt good straight off the bat, he had to start somewhere too and now his skills are pretty good but im sure he could even tell you when he started people wiped the floor with him, his image is great but its not impossible, the texturing and lighting is what sets it off the rest is some simple modelled geometry.

    everyone keep at it, and find a angle to your image which will make yours original.
    :thumb:





    hairstyles Zarine Khan in Saree | Zarine zarine khan hot kiss. Zarine+khan+hot+pictures
  • Zarine+khan+hot+pictures



  • singhsa3
    03-03 05:54 PM
    Just sent a message to David Merkel, inviting him to view this thread david.merkel@gmail.com. Any one that can take our cause is relevan to us.





    samrat_bhargava_vihari
    01-17 02:54 PM
    Came to know about this and signed up for 20$.:)

    -Samrat





    Madhuri
    06-11 11:47 AM
    Done



    No comments:

    Post a Comment