Friday, June 10, 2011

taj mahal wallpaper

images taj mahal wallpaper. Tajmahal Wallpapers; Tajmahal Wallpapers taj mahal wallpaper. taj mahal wallpapers.
  • taj mahal wallpapers.



  • mhtanim
    09-16 08:59 PM
    July 9th Filer. Application originally sent to NSC. Got transferred to CSC. CSC I-485 receipt notice shows Receipt Date as July 9th. However, last week CSC transferred I-485 to NSC. The I-485 transfer notice (issued by CSC as well) shows "Receipt Notice: September 12".





    wallpaper taj mahal wallpapers. taj mahal wallpaper. Taj Mahal Wallpapers. Download
  • Taj Mahal Wallpapers. Download



  • kaisersose
    10-11 02:17 PM
    There is no problem here.

    In the case 485 denial, if the applicant has a H-1b, then the applicant will continue to be in status via the H-1b. If the spouse had given up h-4 status by using EAD, then the spouse will have to activate the h-4 visa back.

    If the 485 is rejected and the rejection is not by mistake, then the chances of getting back into the 485 queue and getting an approval are very slim. If the 485 is rejected by mistake, then it may be possible to stay on even without a H-4 while the mistake is being corrected.

    Example: Back in 2000 my friend's 485 was approved, but his wife's approval did not show up. After waiting paitently for a few months, he initiated an enquiry and discovered that there was an RFE in his wife's case and the good lawyer did not respond to the RFE resulting in denial of her case. She was out of status at this point, but it was not a problem. The case was reopened by the lawyer and she went back to 485 status and her case was approved 4 years later.

    In short, there is not much documentation or knowledge on the possible options after 485 denial. Mainly because 485 rejection is extremely rare. I would not worry about it. Go ahead and use your EAD if you have to.





    taj mahal wallpaper. stock vector : taj mahal
  • stock vector : taj mahal



  • manderson
    10-29 02:03 PM
    stylepoet, while I don't speak for the core-group, I think I represent the majority when I say this: Realistically speaking, if you plan to stay in the US for a very long term and want to do so without any visa hassles (or kids aging out issues that you mentioned), then getting a Green Card (GC) is the best way to go, instead of jumping around non-immigrant visas. And if u r financially capable of being an E2 why not just file for a EB5 GC (which is way faster than EB2 and EB3 these days -- please check out this site for more info)? Sure, there is a difference in the minimum investment reqs. E2 = 200K+ and EB5 = 500k. But if you have lived here for a couple of years (assuming this from the implication that your kids recently turned 21 or are going to turn 21) surely you can makeup the 300k difference. No?

    Please feel free to educate if I am out of line here.





    2011 Taj Mahal Wallpapers. Download taj mahal wallpaper. taj mahal wallpaper. Taj Mahal Wallpaper 852 x 480
  • taj mahal wallpaper. Taj Mahal Wallpaper 852 x 480



  • gaz
    02-17 09:34 AM
    I just got my H1 visa and thanks so much for your help. I really appreciate that. I now actually got some questions about the port of entry. As my understanding that they will stamp my passport at the port of entry, I wonder if they will keep my current I-797 at the port of entry (I already have the H1 stamp in my passport). Pls advise. Also, I don�t have the bottom portion of the I-94 on I-797 since I am currently in Malaysia . Would this be a problem? Please also advise if they will issue me the new I-94 at the port of entry. Anybody pls help. Thank you very much.

    keep the 797 with you. you may be asked for it at the port of entry - but it will be returned to you. that is your work authorization approval notice
    you will get a new i94 - make sure the date on the i94 matches the date-valid-until for the h1b visa.



    more...


    taj mahal wallpaper. 10 . taj mahal 1018 jpg
  • 10 . taj mahal 1018 jpg



  • Jaime
    01-30 04:17 PM
    Hey guys, can anyone help? I’ve been disconnected from the site for a while due to personal reasons. Does anyone know approximately the following?

    1- Approximate PERM processing times (from filing time) for EB2
    2- Approximate I-485 and I-140 processing times from filing date for EB2
    3- Approximate length of the entire process (from filing PERM to getting I-485 approved) for EB2
    4- Are I-140 and I-485 still being filed concurrently?

    I know there are trackers, but I find them all confusing!

    Sorry for the many questions. This would help me a lot! Thanks in advice for any input guys!

    (or send me a private message if easier, thanks!)





    taj mahal wallpaper. to Taj Mahal wallpaper
  • to Taj Mahal wallpaper



  • samcam
    05-24 10:04 AM
    We currently have 104 guests.. total membership is 3992.. I think today is the day we are going to cross 4000 mark... Guests, if you have not registered, please do so...



    more...


    taj mahal wallpaper. Taj mahal wallpaper 7
  • Taj mahal wallpaper 7



  • bhagat69
    04-23 10:54 PM
    Only PD 2003 2004 for EB2's are getting approvals, what about EB3's ??





    2010 stock vector : taj mahal taj mahal wallpaper. taj mahal wallpaper. Tajmahal Wallpapers; Tajmahal Wallpapers
  • taj mahal wallpaper. Tajmahal Wallpapers; Tajmahal Wallpapers



  • logiclife
    10-18 06:00 PM
    And dont forget, some of the anti-immigrants think that July bulletin was amnesty and that 320,000 people got amnesty.



    more...


    taj mahal wallpaper. Taj Mahal in Agra India garden; wallpaper of taj mahal.
  • Taj Mahal in Agra India garden; wallpaper of taj mahal.



  • dpp
    06-27 11:41 AM
    I filed my 485 last week and didn't file for EAD. My spouse is filing 485 next week and i will be a dependent in that application. If i apply for EAD in his application, can i use it to invoke AC21 if i have to change job after 6 months under my 485?
    I have read here that EAD is not necessary for AC21, but my lawyer said its needed.

    You cannot file more than one AOS petition per applicant. They may reject all of them. Otherwise it will be a mess like how it is there now for PERM and I-140 petitions.





    hair taj mahal wallpaper. Taj Mahal Wallpaper 852 x 480 taj mahal wallpaper. View More Wallpapers Of Taj
  • View More Wallpapers Of Taj



  • ursosweet
    07-17 05:32 PM
    by god's grace and efforts of IV and other unnamed people WE have prevailed.
    good luk everyone..
    pk



    more...


    taj mahal wallpaper. Taj Mahal Photo Gallery
  • Taj Mahal Photo Gallery



  • Vsach
    10-06 10:49 AM
    Dear All.

    I have a couple of queries and would appreciate your guidance in the matter.


    -I have an approved H1B extension but my H1B visa in the passport has expired. Presently I do not want to use my EAD. When travelling outside the country can I re-enter the US using my Advance Parole or do I have to get my H1B visa stamped in the passport.

    -Our son is 15 years old. He does not have a social number as we did not apply for EAD. His H4Visa on the passport has expired. Now when he travels outside the country, can he use his travel document. How does it work, or does he have to maintain his H4 status and get his visa stamped. Please advise.:)

    Regards





    hot 10 . taj mahal 1018 jpg taj mahal wallpaper. Taj Mahal Sunset architecture
  • Taj Mahal Sunset architecture



  • bestin
    03-24 09:31 AM
    but does your I-140 need to be approved before you can use your EAD?

    NO.U can start using it.But if 140 is denied you cannot renew it.


    More importantly (as in my case), can I use my AP to travel if both my I-140 and I-485 are still pending?

    Thanks..

    Yes you can travel on AP.



    more...


    house Taj Mahal iPhone 4 Wallpaper taj mahal wallpaper. Taj Mahal iPhone Wallpaper
  • Taj Mahal iPhone Wallpaper



  • msadiqali
    06-19 06:27 PM
    The Western Media's double standards are well known..When facing a cold war with Russia, the US and West ignited the passions of muslims and used them against the communists.
    All the islamic movements started from this only and from US support in the background.
    At that time all of them were called as warriors or mujahids or heroes.

    After Russia collapsed, they started calling them Terrorists..Everybody knows that..
    Atlast Obama acknowledged that in Cairo speech.

    Now with regards to Israel, why should the Palestinians pay for the Holocaust is what Ahmedinijad is asking..The Palestinians did not do Holocaust..It was Europe which involved in Holocaust..Not just Nazi Germany, anti Jews sentiment was prevalennt in all of Europe,.,

    Why did Israel throw out Palestinians out of their land..that is the question from Iran..

    If Israel can have 200 nuclear weapons, why cant Iran have one?





    tattoo to Taj Mahal wallpaper taj mahal wallpaper. The Taj Mahal HDR Wallpaper
  • The Taj Mahal HDR Wallpaper



  • bobbydalal
    09-22 03:46 PM
    Guys forget what we think on the HR5882. iF WE ALL GET TOGETHER AND PRAY ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. So lets stop being negative in our approcah and just say yes it will and keep calling and praying yaar.



    more...


    pictures Taj mahal wallpaper 7 taj mahal wallpaper. Taj Mahal Wallpaper
  • Taj Mahal Wallpaper



  • unseenguy
    06-19 01:18 PM
    Hello Unseenguy,
    Thanks for the reply .
    I forgot to mention that i was already on h1 before so i dont fall under H1CAP.
    This is the reason i applied for H1 from h4 as previously i was on H1B

    Yes but you can not work on H4, just after filing H1 papers. So what you do is, go to Chennai and get a stamp that should not be a problem.





    dresses Taj Mahal Sunset architecture taj mahal wallpaper. taj mahal
  • taj mahal



  • shruthii_1210@yahoo.com
    09-30 12:37 PM
    1) If the employer revokes i140 before 180 days then what happens ,, is there any way to continue 485 ?

    3) 1 1/2 yrs is the current H1-B status

    Thanks
    Karthik



    more...


    makeup Taj Mahal in Agra India garden; wallpaper of taj mahal. taj mahal wallpaper. Taj Mahal iPhone 4 Wallpaper
  • Taj Mahal iPhone 4 Wallpaper



  • rpulipati
    09-07 05:01 PM
    I believe in IV and its efforts.

    I understand rally will help IV to demonstrate the people support.

    I understand, in rally and after rally IV requests/lobbys law-makers to fix the broken immigration system system.

    But can someone clarify me, what exactly IV is requesting law-makers?

    1) Are we asking to re-capture visa numbers? (150K may not be sufficient for 750K applicants)

    2) Remove country limit (still have to 5 years)

    3) Increase the EB quota?

    4) Clear all current pending Backlog labor/I-140/I-485/etc applications by 2009? This is temporary solution, but will solve the problem for now.

    5) Another Immigration Reform bill for legal?

    Having clear answers will help to gain support from my friends, colleagues and more and more people will be willing to join.

    Thanks





    girlfriend The Taj Mahal HDR Wallpaper taj mahal wallpaper. Taj Mahal Photos, Taj Mahal
  • Taj Mahal Photos, Taj Mahal



  • johnggberg
    08-10 12:00 PM
    go to http://www.uscis.gov/ and click on Press Room top right hand corner, but its not realsed yet





    hairstyles Taj Mahal Photo Gallery taj mahal wallpaper. Taj Mahal 40
  • Taj Mahal 40



  • dagrawal
    02-11 08:26 PM
    I had mixed experience with Chugh firm. Some of their senior staff are knowledgeable, however others doing regular paper work are new and inexperienced. I had to review the H1B petition they prepared, and found more than 10 corrections. Though they had processed my original H1B, during extension filing they miss typed several small things like SSN, Company name (in spite of having all the information on records from original information).

    Also during GC filing, they missed a couple of things on I-140 and Labor. My personal experience is, if your case is simple and straight forward, go with them, but review the application throughly. If your case involves extensive documentation, understand the risk before proceeding.





    krishnam70
    06-18 11:04 AM
    Looking for a Good Attorney in Texas, please - thanks .

    www.kanlaw.net
    972-929-4726

    they are efficient and thorough..





    gcdreamer05
    02-03 01:53 PM
    fairy angel, there is a very kind and helpful person called "angry white male" a.k.a "Matt krusse" a.k.a "curry lover", please PM/Phone/Fax/Email this person and he will help you....

    He may even get you a job....... :p



    No comments:

    Post a Comment